Dudadiesel Filter Sock Setup

Fbskiracer

Silver Supporter
Jun 20, 2020
Upstate NY
I am trying to expedite the opening of my pool this year due to delays in the back yard.

I have pentair equipment with 1.5 inch returns. What is the fitting I need? I tried finding it online at homedepot but I couldn't come up with the part.

I assume I need a 45 or 90 degree fitting unless someone recommends differently.

Thanks

Have you resolved this? Let us know what you find -- and lets see if any members have an idea.

I went to Lowes yesterday and bought a fitting I think will work. I took the winter closing cap to find the fitting size/diameter.

The inner diameter of the pipe is still 1.5 inches (and the eye will be removed). I am hoping the resistance through the sock will keep the pressure appropriate. When I rig up the socks (they still haven't shipped), I will update what I used completely.

Reactions: mknauss
I know there are threads from the past using the socks from DD. You might try a search of the forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.