Dolphin s300i

Aug 10, 2007
long island, ny
My 2 y.o. dolphin s300i when scrubbing wall goes straight up instead of tilted to one side. I've checked the directional nozzle & it moves freely. Authorized service shop says this is normal but wants me to bring it in to be checked out for a fee. Manufacturer said the same thing but all their promotional videos shows this device tilted to one side when cleaning walls. Anyone experience this?

Are you talking about the wall or the water line? My A30i goes straight up the wall, but when arriving at the water line will start sending out water from one side moving horizontally along the water line.

B,

My S200, which is the same as the S300 without all the bells and whistles, goes up the wall and stops at the tile line.. Then water blows out one side moving it along the tile line..

It stays level and does not tilt.. My older Dolphins all had handles and tilted when cleaning the wall tile. The S200/300 has a different system to make it move along the tile line.

Full basket indicators are pretty much useless.. I would not rely on them to be very accurate either way..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.