Dolphin s300i Servo Overload Error

Sep 5, 2016
Johns Creek, GA
Moved from here.
Did anyone find a resolution to this problem? My S300i is throwing the "Servo Overload" error and it's not completing the cleaning cycle. Stops after 15 min. I've cleaned the unit, taken it apart and don't see anything blocking the impeller. Looking online shows new servo motor at ~$400. Trying to avoid this if possible...

You’re likely going to need to take it apart enough to see if there is something blocking the servo from moving the the directional vane. There are two motors inside the “black box” - the drive motor runs the tracks and the servo motor moves the directional output vane. It could be something like hair has wrapped itself around the servo motor shaft or grit is near the the vane keeping it from moving. Open the unit up and start taking it apart. All you need is a screwdriver, it’s not complicated. Post pictures.

Reactions: mmcclanathan
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.