Toronto, ON
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
My Dolphin hasn't been workng recently - when you turn it on it runs for a few seconds and then stops. When I connected to it via Bluetooth with my phone it gave me this error. I can drive the cleaner manually with the app, but it won't do the auto clean cycles.

I have checked it out and there doesn't seem to be hair or debris clogging it up. Anyone have any advice on how to try to fix it? What is Impeller 1?

FYI - the unit is about three years old now.

W,

Did you actually take a screwdriver and remove all the covers/plastic so that you could see the impeller?? The primary impeller issue is that hair, or something stringy, gets wrapped around the bottom of the impeller and won't let it run at full speed.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Not yet as I am not sure what cover(s) to remove, and whether it is pried off or if you need to take out some screws first.

W,

Did you actually take a screwdriver and remove all the covers/plastic so that you could see the impeller?? The primary impeller issue is that hair, or something stringy, gets wrapped around the bottom of the impeller and won't let it run at full speed.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Belated thanks for this! Hubby disassembled a bit, cleared the impeller, and Gilligan is back on the job!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.