LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2014
Pittsburg, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I trusted my dolphin on our newly refinished pebble finish pool. After a mistake of letting chlorine drop to zero, I just recovered from a nasty algae bloom. With high chlorine levels and Ph and cya not measurable during the Slam Study,the S200, was not in the water.

Now back to normal levels I found some algea still on one wall and corner.
Can I rely on the robot to clean algea off the walls and floor or should I still brush and vacuum periodically???

Attachments

• IMG_20200621_768x1024.jpg
    IMG_20200621_768x1024.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 20
If you are in a SLAM you need to be brushing with a nylon brush regularly. At least once a day. Robot wont cut it for that. Also I am not a big fan of having the robot in the pool during a SLAM.

If you are in a SLAM you need to be brushing with a nylon brush regularly. At least once a day. Robot wont cut it for that. Also I am not a big fan of having the robot in the pool during a SLAM.
Robot is only in the pool now after Cl and Ph levels are normal. My question is whether maintaining a normal level will robot sufficiently clean algea as it appears or do I need to brush also?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.