Central Connecticut
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
Does anyone have & use the Caddy/Cover for the Dolphin Pool cleaners. I have recently bought the S300 cleaner and wondering if the caddy is useful or just an extra. No, it didn't come with my unit.
Interested in your thoughts. I know the control unit is not waterproof, so I'm thinking of getting the cover as well with the caddy. There will be times where the cleaner will be in while it may be raining. It's Connecticut. Weather changes often. LOL Though someone told me that they just put a plastic bag over the control unit to protect it instead of the overall caddy cover.

Thoughts?

Thanks
Rich

I have the caddy and the cover. The cover is definitely not waterproof. I like the caddy because the control unit snaps onto it and it organizes everything when the robot is out of the pool. I put a plastic bag over the control unit, then the caddy cover over it so it looks better.

What I understand is that there are 2 covers... the Premium which allows the caddy handle to poke through and t
hen the cover velcro closes around it .. or the Standard cover that just goes over the top of the caddy. Sound like the Standard cover might protect the control unit better?

Does anyone have & use the Caddy/Cover for the Dolphin Pool cleaners. I have recently bought the S300 cleaner and wondering if the caddy is useful or just an extra. No, it didn't come with my unit.
Interested in your thoughts. I know the control unit is not waterproof, so I'm thinking of getting the cover as well with the caddy. There will be times where the cleaner will be in while it may be raining. It's Connecticut. Weather changes often. LOL Though someone told me that they just put a plastic bag over the control unit to protect it instead of the overall caddy cover.

Thoughts?

Thanks
Rich
I use the caddy and classic cover for my Dolphin Sigma. It seems to me to be waterproof. I put the cover over the control unit if I expect rain while running the robot. I also drape the cover on the caddy to keep the sun off the controller on dry days.

The caddy has been great for getting the robot in and out of the pool and holding the cord and controller. I highly recommend it.

Sidenote: I find it easier to wind the cord onto the caddy before I pull the robot from the pool. It allows for better swiveling and orientation of the cord while winding.

I just bought this a few weeks ago from Amazon for my M30. I believe the M30 and S300 are basically identical. It fits perfect. I don’t know about leaving it out in the elements though. Mine is under my porch near the pool.

Attachments

• 26B0E6FC-2B68-4219-A43C-299F2B666F21.png
    26B0E6FC-2B68-4219-A43C-299F2B666F21.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 20
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.