Alafaya, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I'm considering purchasing the DOLPHIN Nautilus CC Plus.

I currently have a Hayward Navigator Pro vacuum that lives in the pool and automatically runs for a couple hours a day. It came with the pool package, but tbh i'm not impressed with it. It doesn't climb the walls at all and seems to spend most of its time stuck in a corner or on one of the main drains. It doesn't clean the steps or the sunshelf.

Just looking for some feedback on robot vs vacuum, any experience with this particular model. And can I expect to not have to manually brush as much with one of these running a few times a week?

Thanks!

C,

I suggest that you contact... You have to call so that you can be treated as a 'local' customer.

Margaret Mills
Marina Pool, Spa & Patio
7777 West Jewell Avenue
Lakewood, Colorado 80232
303-985-0077
[email protected]

The DOLPHIN Nautilus CC Plus has a short cable, and does not scrub the tile line.

I like the S200 'style' Dolphin robots. I currently have three of them and love them. They do not come with a caddie or any bells and whistles, which most people don't need.

That said, robots are basically consumables, like your SWCG. They tend to last about 5 years and they cost almost as much to repair as it does to buy a new one.

Thanks,

Jim R.

The DOLPHIN Nautilus CC Plus has a short cable, and does not scrub the tile line.
The Nautilus CC Plus actually has a cable over 50' cable and handles my 42' long pool with ease. The OP will have no problem with his 29' x 19' pool. I do agree that it does a poor job of scrubbing the tile line, but it does try. It will climb up the wall and drive along the tile/water line for about 3 feet before descending back into the pool. It did this on both my aboveground vinyl pool as well as now on my gunite inground pool. I really like this robot but am a bit bias since it is the only one I have owned. Mine was purchased in 2017.

doc,

Maybe I googled the wrong model.. :(

The one I looked at only had a 33' cord and looking at the pics it has no side vent to force the robot left or right along the tile line.

Show me a pic of your robot from the side if you can.

Edit.. Cord length has a lot more to do with where the power supply can plug in vs. the actual size of the pool.

Thanks,

Jim R.

The Nautilus CC Plus actually has a cable over 50' cable and handles my 42' long pool with ease. The OP will have no problem with his 29' x 19' pool. I do agree that it does a poor job of scrubbing the tile line, but it does try. It will climb up the wall and drive along the tile/water line for about 3 feet before descending back into the pool. It did this on both my aboveground vinyl pool as well as now on my gunite inground pool. I really like this robot but am a bit bias since it is the only one I have owned. Mine was purchased in 2017.
I have one as well. Been working great since 2019. It does well for me on the water line. Never have to brush my walls. It can’t get my steps and sometimes gets stuck on my drains. It always works itself off the drains eventually though. No easy way to automate it as it has the old power supply. I use mine with a switch bot to push its button so I can use it with Alexa. Works great, happy with this setup.

I have it and generally like it. Cord length is not an issue for me and have quite a bit to spare.

I will note that I had to send mine to RMA a couple of days ago since it stopped working, but their customer support has been really good.

I also have had no problems but I got the extended 3 year warranty from Amazon so mine it pretty much guaranteed to fail exactly 4 years and one day from when I bought it.

Reactions: Orion7319
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.