Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner Floating

kgurtsak

May 29, 2019
Delaware
I have had this for 3 years now and has done a great job thus far. This year when I opened my pool and started it up the device doesn't want to stay on the bottom or walls. It will track for a bit then decides to lift, almost like a wheelie and will even hover. Seems like a buoyancy problem, but why? I have flipped it upside down, let it sit in the pool to make sure everything is saturated. Not sure where to go now.

Could the impeller be an issue? Does it help keep it at the surface of the pool? I am guessing it does, but not certain.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

I figured I would give this a bump but I have no advice how to fix it. My Active i30 will do wheelie at times to change direction on a dime or free itself from the drain but I have never seen it hover, a thought would be that it is sending too much water through bottom port, a Reverse suction technique, when it should be sucking. I do not know how it directs water to the different ports though. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.