Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus: Dog Chewed Cord!

TexasPool128

Apr 22, 2019
N. Texas
I’ve used my Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus 4 times. My dog decided last night she wanted to chew on the blue swivel cord! :mad:
I’m so mad!!!
It appears she didn’t chew the wires, just tooth holes thru the blue rubber hose that’s around the wires. This is the ~50’ blue cord that attaches to the robot, not the ~5’ cord that attaches to the power supply. Instead of paying $150+ for a new cord, what would be a good way to waterproof this rubber wiring sheath?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Although I suspect you will have to replace the cable sooner than later, some sort of waterproof tape may be a band aid. Something similar to this may work for a bit if you apply it a good distance before and after the puncture points. Another thing I would think about is may applying some liquid electric tape just on the punctures to fill them in before putting the tape on the cord.

Reactions: TexasPool128
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.