Jul 11, 2021
East Hampton, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi,

I purchased a Dolphin Nautilus CC last year, and it worked great.
I just re-opened the pool, and I am experiencing two problems:

1) When the robot walks forward, it does not stay flat on the pool floor.
Instead, it walks at a 15-degree angle, so that the brush doesn't touch the floor.

2) The robot used to climb walls easily. Now when it tries to climb, it stops at 30% of the height, and goes back to the floor.

The first problem is the most annoying as the robot picks up very little debris.

I tried to clean the robot, but that didn't solve the problem. What else can I try?

Make sure the impeller is clear of any debris, hair, etc. You have to remove about 7 screws to get to it.
I removed the top blue cover and the black internal case (6 screws in total).
The impeller can spin freely, and there was no debris.

Is there anything else you would try, or do I need to send it back to the manufacturer for a repair?

Thanks,
Fabio

My new fine filter basket holds water but it doesn’t seem to impede climbing or anything. There’s foam inside the robot & weights I believe- perhaps something has come loose. 1yr in I would definitely pursue the warranty if it is still in force before disassembling any further.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.