Dolphin E10 from certifieddolphins

May 11, 2018
Hahira, GA
Hey All,

I have a 15x30 AG pool, so looks like the Dolphins e10 is a good bet. Looks like regular price for new is $449, and refurbs can be had for about $399. Has anyone ordered or have experience with certifieddolphins.com? It looks like it’s the official refurb store for Maytronics.

Any other sites you recommend to look at? Looking forward to being done with manually vacuuming!!!!

Had not seen that website before. Atlanta is the Maytronics US headquarters. And that is the location it says those products ship from. Seems like they are getting into the direct to consumer refurb. business perhaps.

I bought an dolphin refurb from https://www.poolpartz.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=1_5

The pricing is similar. I've had no problem with ours. Sometimes the pricing drops noticably for a certain product breifly. Not frequently though. I got an Active 20 for $499. Current price is $699. And sometimes a certain family member of twin robots is cheaper presumably because of inventory levels.

Had not seen that website before. Atlanta is the Maytronics US headquarters. And that is the location it says those products ship from. Seems like they are getting into the direct to consumer refurb. business perhaps.

I bought an dolphin refurb from https://www.poolpartz.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=1_5

The pricing is similar. I've had no problem with ours. Sometimes the pricing drops noticably for a certain product breifly. Not frequently though. I got an Active 20 for $499. Current price is $699. And sometimes a certain family member of twin robots is cheaper presumably because of inventory levels.

Oh wow! 499 for the active 20 is a good price! That was from poolpartz?

Does the active 20/s200 work fine in above ground pools? The Maytronics site only seems to say the s50/e10 is for above ground?

I got my E10 from poolpartz as well but paid $ 379 1 year ago.

The most important thing about buying online is ensuring you will have a warranty.
The maytronics authorized refurbs get a 1 year typically while new units are 2 and sometimes 3 for more expensive models.

As far as I can tell the Active20 difference to the E10 is:

blue/gray instead of white like the e10

active20 has a longer cord and can climb walls.

The E clones don’t have the basket with interchangeable filters like the Active 20 clones do also. Same capacity just mesh only with no option for fine without a big expense.

Any of the E or S types can be used in above ground or in ground pools. The applicable concerns are whether the robot does walls/tile line (if wanted- it doesn’t matter) and if the cord is long enough.

The E clones don’t have the basket with interchangeable filters like the Active 20 clones do also. Same capacity just mesh only with no option for fine without a big expense.

Any of the E or S types can be used in above ground or in ground pools. The applicable concerns are whether the robot does walls/tile line (if wanted- it doesn’t matter) and if the cord is long enough.

Awesome, thanks for the update!

Yeah I did notice that the only way to get the fine is with replacing the entire filter bucket.

Oh wow! 499 for the active 20 is a good price! That was from poolpartz?

Yes. I got lucky on the price. Generally I recommend getting the robot that you want at the best price/preferred type of retailer and move on. I’m thrifty but I usually set a timeframe if it’s a must purchase. If I don’t see it cheaper by that time I buy it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.