Dolphin E10 Cycle

DebraJ

Bronze Supporter
May 6, 2016
OMAK/WA
I ran my Dolphin E10 for the first time last night. I was pretty impressed, however it did miss about a square foot spot. Does the robot need to always run its full cycle? Or can I put it in for just long enough to get that missed spot?

I imagine if you put it in on top of the missed spot and let it do its thing then stop it it will be fine.

Personally I'd put it in on top of the spot and let it go its full cycle.....can't hurt a thing and I can just walk away.

Maddie :flower:

You didn't set it on a "quick" cycle when you put it in the first time, did you? My S300 does a great job of cleaning, if its on the full cycle. If I set it to the quick cycle, it'll leave some dirt behind, so I just set it to do a full cycle each day instead.

The E10 doesn't have a quick cycle. I went ahead and let it run the cycle and it got everything. I was just wanting to get in. ?

- - - Updated - - -

I was just anxious to get in. I let it run and it did great. Went for the missed spot almost immediately. Thank you.

I've had a Dolphin for a couple months now that I got refurbished online. You're gonna love that thing. Turn it on, and just forget about it while it runs. Although do make sure your ladder is out of the pool and any thermometers on strings are out, mine has gotten tangled around the A-frame ladder and has tried to eat my fish thermometer. The irony of that was not lost on me, lol.

I was just anxious to get in. I let it run and it did great. Went for the missed spot almost immediately. Thank you.

We've been known to get in the pool while "Sheldon" is running...

mine has gotten tangled around the A-frame ladder and has tried to eat my fish thermometer. The irony of that was not lost on me, lol.

Skippy tied our thermometer to the robots handle, up close and tight. No more eating it up or having to go into the skimmer to find it.

Maddie :flower:

LOL... I did remove those things, except the thermometer that hangs on the edge! Lucky I didn't have an issue with that. Thanks for the reminder!

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like you have a much larger pool. I'll get a routine down with it and be just fine. ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.