May 30, 2020
Central PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi,
We have the Maytronics Dolphin Active 20 pool robot and I'm trying to figure out if it is bluetooth compatible and if so, what that does? On the control box/power supply, it has a bluetooth light. It will show as a device in my phone and attempt to pair but I cannot find the PIN - I don't see it in the box or anything. On the Maytronics website though it says this model is not bluetooth enabled but if it's not, why does it have the light and attempt to pair with my phone? Or maybe Bluetooth doesn't really do anything and I'm overthinking, which is a highly likely option!

Active 20 is not set up for bluetooth control. You must go to the Active 30 (S300) to get that function.

Thank you. Now I can stop trying to figure that out. We inherited the robot with the pool when we bought the house 2 months ago so I'm trying to figure it all out.

Reactions: mknauss
Been there done that, this site is great for teaching you how to run your pool effectively and at a significantly reduced cost as compared to conventional Pool Store methods. Dig in and read, great info here and welcome to the site.

If I am not standing right next to my power supply I can not use the Bluetooth. So if I connect next to the power supply then walk to the edge of the pool I loose connection and can not control robot, So when you are trying to control robot see if you can move around the app to be sure you are still getting the blurtooth connection.

Sorry, I should have clarified. The power supply looks like it is "universal" and works with different robots. You can connect to the power supply via bluetooth, but the robot is not capable of being controlled. I have the Warrior SE (same as S200 and Active 20).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.