Doheny Discovery

Does the Discovery have the swivel chord? I think the Quantum does (rebranded Dolphin). If not, how bad does the chord get tangled, do you have to untangle it after every cleaning?

Also, does the Discovery have a way to program it to run during the week? Any problems with that?

He Discovery does not have a swivel cord and the cord definitely tangles itself up a bit. No, it doesn't need a detangle every day. I detangle it once a week-ish. The Discovery can be set to run daily, 2x or 3x per week. After one week it shuts off.

There are tangled cord pics in my pool thread, link in sig. Also, more here, Doheny's Discovery, S200, Active20, Triton owners club

I've had my Dohenny Discovery for about a year and am now having a problem with it. When I turn it on it lights up on the control panel and the robot does too in the pool. Then it rolls about 6 inches and shuts off. I've made sure I have enough line in the water, the unit is clean. I even took the cover off and cleaned out the impeller (there were a few pine needles in it, but nothing I would consider extreme). Has anyone else had this issue with their robot?

I am having the exact same issue as above, only it maybe travels about 18” and stops. Light on the robot stops flashing, robot comes to an abrupt halt, lights remain on on the power supply. Reboot and same issue. Let stand unplugged and reboot, same issue. Anyone have an idea?

Very close to purchasing Doheny Discovery pool cleaning robot. I have a relatively large 8’ circular spa. If I dunk the robot in, how do you think it’ll fare?
It has 3 Steps down, and bench.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.