Does this pool plaster look normal?

Apr 16, 2017
missouri city/texas
First time poster and would like to ask If this plaster looks normal?
Today PebbleTec performed the acid wash and cleaning and then begun to fill our pool with water. There are multiple watermarks on the walls where the returns and stairs are. I will attach the photos below. Is this the normal process? What is causing the plaster to look wet in some areas and dry on others? Don’t Know what Is right so your advice and feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks so much.

Attachments

• CC767324-647A-4D9E-BD7A-9747ADE09629.jpeg
    CC767324-647A-4D9E-BD7A-9747ADE09629.jpeg
    588.6 KB · Views: 73
  • EDD9ADDD-104F-48BD-B483-F7DDE3995552.jpeg
    EDD9ADDD-104F-48BD-B483-F7DDE3995552.jpeg
    582.4 KB · Views: 74
Honestly it's not great if that is ground water coming thru shell. Its not alot of water but chances are theres gonna be marks and uneven mottling in those spots after its filled. Time will tell but in an ideal world you want a dry shell for plaster of any type. You will know soon enough what its gonna look like. Hope it's a good outcome for u

Honestly it's not great if that is ground water coming thru shell. Its not alot of water but chances are theres gonna be marks and uneven mottling in those spots after its filled. Time will tell but in an ideal world you want a dry shell for plaster of any type. You will know soon enough what its gonna look like. Hope it's a good outcome for u
Thanks a lot for your response. Definitely not the best thing to hear but I’ll for sure keep my eye on it and fingers crossed. If there is marks and uneven mottling...is there anyway to remove those after it’s filled?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.