Does it exist? Manual, pressure side cleaner

I did a search and only found a couple of old posts, and those didn't have any suggestions. I just bought a house with an existing 10k gal pool. There's an existing pool robot (pressure side), but the wheels are sticky and it probably needs a solid tune-up, since it just spins in a circle and tangles the hose. I really don't want to mess with it. So, I got to thinking that maybe there's a manual pool sweep that uses the same venturi-style suction that a pressure side pool cleaner would use. I've seen the ones that use a garden hose, but I'd want to use the same pressure side connection that is already available to me inside the pool. Whatcha got?

They still sell vacuum heads for pools, that's as manual as you can get!😉

Edit .. I just realized you said pressure side, not suction .... forget this post! 🤣

I did a search and only found a couple of old posts, and those didn't have any suggestions. I just bought a house with an existing 10k gal pool. There's an existing pool robot (pressure side), but the wheels are sticky and it probably needs a solid tune-up, since it just spins in a circle and tangles the hose. I really don't want to mess with it. So, I got to thinking that maybe there's a manual pool sweep that uses the same venturi-style suction that a pressure side pool cleaner would use. I've seen the ones that use a garden hose, but I'd want to use the same pressure side connection that is already available to me inside the pool. Whatcha got?
Do you have a booster pump? Even without one, if there is a hose bib right after the pump, before the filter, a garden hose hooked there will then be able to be used with a Leaf Master. Of all the various "leaf eater" venturi type cleaners, the Jandy Leaf Master works best.

Do you have a booster pump? Even without one, if there is a hose bib right after the pump, before the filter, a garden hose hooked there will then be able to be used with a Leaf Master. Of all the various "leaf eater" venturi type cleaners, the Jandy Leaf Master works best.
I don't have a booster pump, but I do have a diverter valve so I can split the flow between the jets and the pressure port (50/50) or go 100% to either one.

I don't have a booster pump, but I do have a diverter valve so I can split the flow between the jets and the pressure port (50/50) or go 100% to either one.
Must have had a Polaris 360/JetVac/Legend 2 at some point if there is a pressure port but no booster. If it is after the filter, it won't work as well as a hose bib right after the pump. A 1.5" MIP to 3/4" FIP adapter with a male hose thread adapter in that port might work. Hook it to a short garden hose (as short as you can use to get the most flow).

Must have had a Polaris 360/JetVac/Legend 2 at some point if there is a pressure port but no booster. If it is after the filter, it won't work as well as a hose bib right after the pump. A 1.5" MIP to 3/4" FIP adapter with a male hose thread adapter in that port might work. Hook it to a short garden hose (as short as you can use to get the most flow).
Yes, the existing cleaner is a 360. Thanks for the tips.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.