Does anyone know what this is?

The company is Natural Chemistry and this is the description.

Product Description
Pool Perfect's enzymes break down suntan oils, sunscreens, cosmetics, body oils and other forms of waste that contaminate pool water. As a result, pool water stays crystal clear, sweet smelling and silky soft. Pool surfaces such as walls and waterlines never need scrubbing and skin and eye irritations are eliminated.
From the Manufacturer
Pool Perfect is an all natural enzyme product that biodegrades organic contaminants to reduce maintenance and produce clear, perfect water.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I would just use the 3/4 cap and do it in the morning or when or pump will be running. A lot of this stuff should break down with regular chlorine use but I use this every once in a while to help with the organics like sun tan lotions etc.

Thank you. I do too. We get a lot of use out of our pool everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read the bottle. I'm pretty sure this is one product that you don't have to worry about wait times with, although 15 minutes surely would not hurt.

I've also read that you can't use too much of this product, as in it isn't possible, so if you use a full capful it will be fine.

Also note that it says your Chlorine should not be higher than 5ppm. I think this is because at that level the chlorine starts to attack the actual product (enzymes).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.