Does anyone have a stonescapes mini pebble pool in Central Florida?

ckinchen

Mar 1, 2019
Orlando, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
If you have Stonescapes mini pebble in Central Florida please let me know if you would be willing to let see your pool. I am having a hard time picking a color. I would love to see Caribbean Blue, or Aqua blue, or Aqua white. Anything not dark actually as I don't know what I want!

Reactions: Cath in La Quinta
What's your timeframe for seeing the pool? We're currently in the build process, and have selected aqua white for our plaster. If it gets installed soon I'll let you know, and we are located in Tampa/Clearwater area so that might be of help. Hope you find someone though who already has their plaster installed, and located closer to you!

@RDFBocephus Thank you! Right now the grass has been removed, and a sidewalk piece that turned out to be part of my foundation is being removed next week and then hopefully things will finally pick up!! I am in North Orlando area so Tampa may be too far, but might be a good reason to take a trip if can't find any closer. Thank you so much, very much appreciated!!

Reactions: RDFBocephus
If you have Stonescapes mini pebble in Central Florida please let me know if you would be willing to let see your pool. I am having a hard time picking a color. I would love to see Caribbean Blue, or Aqua blue, or Aqua white. Anything not dark actually as I don't know what I want!
I’m not in Florida but in California and just got my new pool done with Aqua White mini and it’s the perfect shade of blue! 6898E44E-F9CA-46EB-BC1B-397BDD32679E.jpegB2E423E7-B0BB-45E1-9A35-385C3BA7E322.jpeg

What's your timeframe for seeing the pool? We're currently in the build process, and have selected aqua white for our plaster. If it gets installed soon I'll let you know, and we are located in Tampa/Clearwater area so that might be of help. Hope you find someone though who already has their plaster installed, and located closer to you!
Hi, we are selecting our pool finish now and deciding between Aqua Blue and Aqua White - could we see how yours turned out? We are in Westchase/Tampa. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.