Does anybody's pool get too HOT to swim in?

Full sun all day long. Last August my pool temperature low was 95 and the high was 101. So far this year I've been up to 95 but the last week it's been in the high 80's/low 90's. Sometimes I use an umbrella for some shade, and I have two fountains coming out of the wall that spray. I run my pump at night with fountains to cool. I put up with it though because I can swim from April to October, normally. Trade-offs. And 95 degrees still feels good after I mow the lawn!

I don't think that's going to be my problem this year. It's currently 60 degrees, today's high will be in the low 70s. It has been an unseasonably cool summer and pool water is around 70 degrees. Please don't hear me complaining, but my pool looks so good, I'd kinda like to get IN it. Instead, I'm wearing a sweatshirt and hugging my coffee mug. :santa:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.