Waynesville, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have been forced to get hearing aids.
1. the pool pump is really loud.
2. send gift basket to neighbor who has had to listen to it for 6 years.
3. Hearing aids are not waterproof.
4. Sorry about the loud music. I didn’t know.
5. send another gift basket.
6. Hearing aids are not waterproof.
7. My drunken pool side Karaoke was not as good as I thought.
8. send gift baskets and hearing aids are not waterproof.
9. I didn’t know we had so many neighbor kids. And dogs. They are obnoxious.
10. HEARING AIDS ARE NOT WATERPROOF

I have been forced to get hearing aids.
1. the pool pump is really loud.
2. send gift basket to neighbor who has had to listen to it for 6 years.
3. Hearing aids are not waterproof.
4. Sorry about the loud music. I didn’t know.
5. send another gift basket.
6. Hearing aids are not waterproof.
7. My drunken pool side Karaoke was not as good as I thought.
8. send gift baskets and hearing aids are not waterproof.
9. I didn’t know we had so many neighbor kids. And dogs. They are obnoxious.
10. HEARING AIDS ARE NOT WATERPROOF
Thank you for the chuckle!

Reactions: Selenap
Did you say something :laughblue:

Hearing aids can now take phone calls so now you can walk around and talk to yourself and have random people look at you like your crazzzy :)

VS pumps are a wonderful no sound option....

Hearing aids can now take phone calls so now you can walk around and talk to yourself and have random people look at you like your crazzzy :)

My MIL does this all the time. Problem is, she's been walking around talking to herself before it became cool, so I have to stand there and stare at her for a minute until she realizes I'm trying to not interrupt her conversation just to have her tell me she isn't on the phone. :ROFLMAO:

--Jeff

• Haha
Reactions: Mdragger88
Pfffffffffft. Those stupid Bluetooth ear pieces have taken phone calls for YEARS. I’ve lost count of how many times I was standing on line somewhere and thought I was about to fight because the person behind me was having a rude call with whomever they were speaking to.

My hearing aids are Bluetooth but for I have to hold my phone near my mouth to speak. Maybe I need to turn something on in my phone. I thought they were completely hands free. I go back for a tune up in a couple week so I’ll ask the lady.

Did you say something :laughblue:

VS pumps are a wonderful no sound option....
My mother n law’s are connected to her phone 📱
when i call & talk to the kids if they r over there she hears everything for the first few minutes of the conversation every time before she remembers to switch it off because she handed them the phone 🤣🤣 happens errry time !

• Haha
Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.