Diving Rock or no Diving rock

I need to decide by Monday. Any thoughts, etc? Also, I have a very light, neutral travertine pool. Not rustic, boulders etc. View attachment 59956

You've got the wall....they'll enjoy using that...I wouldn't. BUT, it's your pool [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

is it too late to build something like this? we went with this instead of a "rock".... our pool is a little over 5 1/2 ft in the middle, my kids are decent swimmers and dive with no issues at that height... I believe it is only about 18" height from the top of the water to the top of the jumping deck.

pool.jpg

I wouldn't do a diving rock since you already have the raised beam. If you didn't have that I might change my answer, but it looks like you can just jump off the raised beam wall and don't need a diving rock. Where would you put it if you got one?

Thank you all for the input. I also called our insurance and they said no to a diving board but had to call me back regarding a jumping rock. They did say it was ok but in the end, we decided against. For all the reasons above. PB giving us credit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.