Gold Supporter
May 20, 2018
SE, Kansas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We used to use our heater when we first had our pool installed but haven’t now for about 18 years. So I decided to do something I’ve been meaning to do for about 18 years. I removed a combined 16 elbows and 45’s. I’m going to have to re-position my returns to keep my PH down now. The return water is much more powerful, should have done this years ago. I was over at my neighbors house helping with his water balancing and noticed that one of his returns almost created a lazy river in his pool. I looked at his plumbing and it was very simple and I new that mine could be that simple too. So I just made myself do it. My gauge dropped about 3 points immediately. He only has 3 returns to my 5 but we have the same HP motor. What a big difference removing all of that zig zagging has made.C69A3400-B00F-49D4-94D7-DE486BC7CCBA.jpeg1917F871-C2C3-4B86-BA81-F21823515EAF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Poolbreh
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.