Diamond Brite & Tile selection help

RichTJ99

Gold Supporter
Sep 16, 2016
Katonah NY
Hi,

So I am a creature of habit but am renovating my pool. I am going with Diamond Brite & new tile.

Any suggestions on what is popular & will last?

I think we are doing 6x6 tiles - the mosaics I have constantly fall off. I Figure 6x6's would be easier to reattach in the future.

Requirements: I like to see the bottom of the pool - I live near the woods and end up with frogs, snakes, turtles in the pool. Last thing I want to do is not see one of them!

What can I use that would look blue but still be able to see the bottom of the pool without issue?

THanks,
Rich

Attachments

• Pool (Large).jpg
    Pool (Large).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 2017-08-17 16.23.16.jpg
    2017-08-17 16.23.16.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 65
I have super blue. White base with colored aggregate. U can look at my thread for pics of the water. I went with a white base cause of molting. Very very very little noticeable on my finish. I saw another diamond brite pool the other week. Blue base. Tons of molting and it’s brand new. Same company that did mine. They r a good plaster company. Some colors are just tough. This one was a medium blue base. Not a dark blue. I guess if looking at the white base diam9nd price that super blue gives u the bluest water without that windex look. I’m happy with it. I have 2x2 tile cause I’m free form so I can’t help u with tile. I went 2x2 so the tile had more surface area behind them on the curves since the whole pool is on a curve.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.