Dewenwils Outdoor Wi-Fi Smart box

MHouse

May 17, 2021
Ohio
Hi all,

New member, but a pool owner for a decade, and been into home automation for about as long. Today I ordered the Dewenwils outdoor wifi smart box. I have read several of the threads on here about it, and I have pretty good confidence I got the wiring correct, but figured it was worth an ask before I hook it up. I have some electrical background in minor stuff and this seems like a pretty straightforward install for a 110v single line pump.

I have attached a diagram of what I think it should be wired to, anyone who has installed one, please feel free to correct any errors, or just confirm that it is the correct wiring.

Thank you!!!

- Mat

Attachments

• Wiring diagram.png
    Wiring diagram.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 79
Welcome to TFP.

Is the CB GFCI?

What model pump?

Yes, the breaker is GFI protected; Currently running a Pentair 1hp single speed pump. All of the wiring is existing, just adding the wifi controller in line into the system. The pump has a standard 15amp plug, so the existing plug/box will continued to be used, this is just going between the hot side and the current plug.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.