Desperately Searching for Intex 1.5” Hose Connections

Aug 1, 2017
Audubon, NJ
We purchased a used Intex Prism Frame pool to replace our previous one, murdered by a fallen tree, and stupidly didn’t notice that it has the 1.25” hose connections. Unfortunately I only kept the hoses, not the inlet/outlet connections, from our old one (kicking myself!). I need to convert to 1.5” to work with our Hayward sand filter and our robot vacuum, but can’t find the parts I need locally or online. I’m hoping someone here may be able to direct me to somewhere that has them (or a useable substitute) available. Any help much appreciated!

Parts needed: Robot or human?

It is, yes, but unfortunately that search on Amazon doesn’t seem to actually bring up the needed part set, just products it thinks are “close enough”, mostly ones for 1.25” connections. 😣 There are a couple of options with 1.5” inlet connections, but the parts I need most that I can’t find anywhere are the 1.5” OUTLET strainer connections that screw together through the liner, where I’ll need to cut a new hole for them instead of using the existing 1.25” rubber-hose-like ports that don’t create the flow needed for our filter & vacuum. 🫤

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.