Deleted posts to threads less than a year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poolhockey

Mar 31, 2021
Richmond VA
I am kind of shocked by this, i suppose it's because I am trying to help people who use baquacil. This is incredible. I spent about 30 minutes thinking about what the OP was asking and trying to help them. Every post i made today, trying to help others, just deleted. I thought this site was about helping each other. I guess it's really all about making people convert to chlorine.

sigh....

Attachments

• image_2022-05-02_173043328.png
    image_2022-05-02_173043328.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 42
I don’t think it had to do with Baquacil. I think it’s because the older threads are closed. I have had a similar situation when I was looking up some information that happened to be on a thread from many years ago. You can message the original poster or you can start a new thread usually. In my case it was helpful because the original poster never responded (perhaps left the forum) so I just posted a new thread asking for the help I needed.

Reactions: Mdragger88
7 or 8 months isnt an old thread. Who thinks about how to start up their pool in january? the last posts in these threads were from september. there is so much hate about baquacil here i thought i would share my experiences, it was difficult to figure out how to work with my pool, and any questions _I_ had were replied ~100:0 with switch to chlorine. Thought i would try to help others. but fascist times, i guess. I'm pretty upset that i wasted my time here.

You resurrected 4 posts that have been long dead (yes, 8 months old IS an old thread, one of them the OP hadn't even returned since their very first post) and said virtually the same thing in each one. That's not being helpful, that's pushing your MPS philosophy. Which is something else not generally recommended as it adds sulfates to the water, but I digress.

That you're here crying "fascism" over getting a few posts deleted is absolutely absurd. You ignored reminders on every one of those posts that it's not good etiquette on this forum to reply to old posts, if your time was wasted it is because you chose not to head those reminders.

This forum is about helping people get their pool trouble-free. What you have shared about your water care technique sounds like a LOT of trouble at considerable time and expense. I don't know how promoting that kind of water care could possibly be construed as helpful.

LOL a couple bags of shock to start my pool over two days in the spring is a lot of trouble... sheesh. Its too bad everyone cant be like you. Try to imagine that there _might_ be a person or two out there who cant use a chlorine solution for one reason or another...

nope, thought you wouldn't be able to.

I'll find help elsewhere.

see you, Anthony, good luck buddy.

Try to imagine that there _might_ be a person or two out there who cant use a chlorine solution for one reason or another...

nope, thought you wouldn't be able to.
We can't imagine it as the TFP method, specifically, following the FC/CYA Levels, makes our pools less harsh than tap water. If you or the ones you are concerned about take showers and drink municipal water, they'd be fine in our pools. For the few that have problems with that, adding some salt works wonders, the same way epsom baths do for them.
a couple bags of shock to start my pool over two days in the spring is a lot of trouble... sheesh.
Many, MANY Baqua users, Anthony icluded, have reported the struggles and exhorbitant costs of maintaining Baqua pools.

3. Do not start a thread discussing why a previous thread has been locked or removed. A brief explanation will be posted at the end of locked threads and involved members may receive a pm on a "need to know basis". If you don't get a pm, you don't need to know.

If you’ve got a question why an action occurred please send myself a PM and I’ll be glad to explain. Discussing in the open just leads to drama from players who aren’t involved in the game.

And BTW…….be careful of Torrents! Who knows what’s included in those downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.