Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Zodiac LM3-24
Hey everyone!

Not quite sure what they're called, but we have a concrete "seat" about 24" under the surface of the water in the deep end. It's about 3-4 feet wide and about 18" wide (sticking out from the edge of the pool). It's underwater, and it's a seat people can sit on and stand on as they get out of the pool. (please tell me what it's really called).

I would love to put a submersible step on that seat, so I can step down into the pool. Right now, the depth from the deck of the pool to the seat is at least 30", way too far to step into the pool. I have searched the internet, can't find what I'm looking for. FUnny, I took an orange crate from Leslie's Pool (that holds four 1gal muriatic acid jugs) and inverted it, so that it's about 4" below the surface of the water and about 10" from the deck, and I could step down onto that.

Please don't worry about safety, legality, etc. I'm an adult, and am responsible for my actions. Just looking to see if anyone here knows of anything that would work? Thanks!!! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.