Deck Jets

tincup11

Mar 5, 2021
Ripon, Ca
Anyone ever have to replace a nozzle on a Deck Jet? We bought our house about a year ago and have 4 deck jets. One started leaking and I am not sure how to remove the actual Jet. I did a bunch of googing and youtube video searching but cant seem to find anything. I did find some installation instructions that, depending on the brand, make it sound like the jet/nozzle clicks/snaps in but nothing is clear on how to unsnap them. There is a decent size nut at the base but i cannot fit a wrench in the small enclosure that the jet sits in to be able to unscrew it.

THanks in advance for any responses!

Thanks for attaching that, that was one that I had already found that tells you how to install but is not clear on removing. It talks about winterizing by removing the jet and swivel but does not tell you how to remove . Thanks though.

I hope my comment does not come across as snarky, it is not intended to be. Removing the jet and swivel base is done by reversing the installation instructions. Snap off the jet/nozzle from the ball/swivel base, and use a wrench to remove the swivel base. I use a deep socket as it is easier to get it into the recess.

--Jeff

On our new pool . We had exact same problem. We have a 3hp pump and one jet slow leak. We replaced the valve insides 2-3 times no help after a week leaks again. What works is Turn off the pump then close the valve then turn pump back on. Never a leak again out pentair rep said the pressure is to great when closing the valve with pump running cause a small water seepage

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.