Decided against proceeding with Borates -- want to buy my unopened 5Gal Granulated Boric Acid from DudaDiesel?

AustinPool2018

Silver Supporter
Apr 22, 2018
Austin, TX
Hi everyone.

First apologies if this is the wrong forum to offer an item for sale. After a reading in much depth (particularly on the thread here, and after having ordered a 5 Gal bucket of granulated Boric Acid, I've decided against proceeding with Borates for my water.

I don't know what it will cost to ship this bucket, but for anyone local to Austin (or willing to travel to Austin), I have an unopened 5 Gallon Bucket of Granulated Boric Acid that I'll sell at a 25% discount, please PM me and I'd be happy to sell this to sell to you for $53.

Thanks! Mods -- please feel free to move this to a more appropriate forum as needed.

receipt.jpg

Reactions: jblizzle
AustinPool2018
I'm planning on driving to Joint Base San Antonio (Lackland AFB) towards the end of the year or possibly early 2020 (not quite sure just when yet).
If you still have it when I make my trek and you want to possibly meet me half way, say in New Braunfels, I'll certainly be happy to take it off your hands.
If you can sell it beforehand, please go ahead and do that.
Thanks for posting...
r.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.