Nashville, TN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-3)
Hi everyone! Man, the sun is out here in TN and I think I'm going to take my first (frigid) dip after the mowing the yard this evening! Speaking of mowing, grass clippings and debris... We have a free form, in ground, kinda kidney/lagoon shaped pool. On one side in the deep end we have some buddy seats where debris always seems to get trapped. It stays on the surface for a while but if I don't tend to it, it drops down in the seats and starts to accumulate. Any strategies to keep the water flowing through there? Or is that just a symptom of having buddy seats? I've increased pressure to the buddy seats jets but I can only angle the jets a little bit... Even then, not sure if I should be trying to aim at the surface or down into the seats. Just curious what the rest of you thought about it. I wonder if I changed the direction of the pool's returns if that would help?

Posting pics of the pool and the seat area showing where returns and jets are can help us understand your situation and get some ideas flowing.

Reactions: jasonwbaggett
Thanks, @ajw22... I guess that would help! Also just realized I don't have an eye on two of my returns. One of them has never had an "eye" on it... But it's labeled as "hose" on the valves. I think previous owner had a robot vac maybe?

Please ignore the mess... the yard... the collapsing rabbit hutch... the general need for pressure washing. They're all on the to do list! I only recently finished battling (with the help of you fine folks) this monster:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.