Los Angeles
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Hi just checked my CYA (=30) and was out of the Clorox cya I usually use. It’s typically $20 for this packet at Walmart and I saw it’s about $4 cheaper on Amazon just now so I bought some. I like this because I usually use 1 of the 4lb packets each time I need to raise CYA.

https://a.co/d/9Hadrod

Anyhow just wanted to share in case anyone else uses this one. I’m using the pool for the first time this season today so am pretty excited about the SWG. 🙂

I shop on Amazon, however, I buy in bulk knowing that keeping stabilizer in a dry environment it doesn’t go bad.

I get the Puritech 20lbs bag from Amazon. I measure out 4 lbs and have more for next time.

Woah now that’s a deal! I had been buying the Clorox, which was $15/4lb over the winter. But yours is a much better deal.

Reactions: Newdude and kul
I shop on Amazon, however, I buy in bulk knowing that keeping stabilizer in a dry environment it doesn’t go bad.

I get the Puritech 20lbs bag from Amazon. I measure out 4 lbs and have more for next time.

That link is for bicarb.

It’s not often that we get a better deal down under. I get it when it’s at Aldi AU$7/2kg. That’s about $10/2.5lbs.

I think that’s not cya. The link took me to alkalinity increaser. But next time I buy I’ll look up puritech. I’m not picky, just like to stick with something I’ve used or someone here has vetted. 🙂

Reactions: AUSpool
This is the company who sells Puritech stabilizer on Amazon. You can do as good or better buying directly from their site. Right now they show the 25lb for $47.95 but Out Of Stock. Which is why you cannot find it on Amazon.

They have Puritech stabilizer from 5lbs to 50lbs but all Out Of Stock at the moment.

I bought 25lbs from them the end of last year.

Reactions: RickRude and kul
That link is for bicarb.
Sorry folks, I was way too quick to post. Lesson learned, check link before posting it and before running out the door to go to a picnic. It was a beautiful day here in Las Vegas.

Allen saw that Puritech is out of stock at Amazon. So what I thought I was linking to must have been an Amazon switcheroo to a best match.

Reactions: Newdude and kul
So what I thought I was linking to must have been an Amazon switcheroo to a best match.
It happens all the time. Or the copy/paste missed the last couple digits and it's a dead link. Sometimes I have to insert it several times, so you will get NO finger pointing from me. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Not a problem, love a goog picnic, trust you had a good time.

I love a good link, always have, never know what you’ll find.