Ps6fsu

Jul 12, 2021
Wilmington, DE
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hey all. First season with our new pool and a bit behind on my search for a cover. We probably only have another 3 weeks or so before our trees start littering the ground. I started the process of obtaining estimates about a month ago and it dragged out a bit. I got an estimate for the Merlin SmartMesh cover from a local company at $6200. Then I was at my local Leslie's and they were advertising 20% off safety covers. They quoted me on 3 GLI products but I don't see any literature on these lines on GLI's website. The quotes were $4250 for the Economy Mesh, $5000 for the Original Mesh, and $5900 for the Sunblock Mesh. Anyone have any info on these? Regardless, I was shocked at the prices. I had no idea they were so expensive. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like I have a choice with the custom shape of my pool. I know there are tarp options but I would need to buy like a 50x40 tarp and fold it over in a couple places. Is there anything in between a $200 rectangle tarp and a $5000 custom Mesh cover? Is there any company that can custom make a tarp for my pool?

Check out Dohenys, US Hardware Supply, and Pools, Etc. I feel your pain. I am trying to decide whether to get custom or standard because of the ouch factor of custom.
Thanks. Just bought a Robelle solid 25x45 cover for $260. Gonna have to fold it in on itself in some areas so we will see how it works out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.