Currently resurfacing pool deck. Construction company responsibilities?

mmardini

Jul 21, 2020
Palm Springs, ca
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hey all. We are currently having our pool
Deck resurfaced. It’s been an incredible mess, I knew it would be bad but didn’t expect it to be this bad. This morning while the robot was cleaning I noticed this spot In the pool (see pic). It won’t vacuum up or move with a brush. It seems like the concrete stuff they used to resurface the concrete. My question is if this won’t come up, what is the concrete companies responsibilities? I had my pool resurfaced 5 months ago and I was very vocal to the owner about how careful they need to be around the pool so I am very frustrated at this point. The construction company also builds pools which is part of the reason we decided to hire them, as we figured they would be most carful with the pool
But they haven’t been!

Attachments

• F62ADCF3-56B4-4340-A30C-DCAB7CD495AA.jpeg
    F62ADCF3-56B4-4340-A30C-DCAB7CD495AA.jpeg
    425.8 KB · Views: 29
You may want to try a putty knife to try to release it. Just work it carefully. Also some 100 grit sandpaper may be helpful.
Best to read your contract as to consequential damages. Your PB may know exactly how to remove it so best to show them and let them jump in to get a better understanding of what it is.

Reactions: mmardini
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.