Current Water Analysis Report

Great numbers! TC is correct FC + CC =TC

How did you add the stabilizer?

When did you last add liquid chlorine? We need to figure out if your SWG is working or not.

I added the stabilizer via the skimmer (half dose) and the other half in front of the return line. The chlorox brand stabilizer is what I bought, and I threw in 1 gal of liquid chlorine.
Would knowing any information on the box to see if the swg is working? Like the volts or the amps? I can grab the information on my swg display box and maybe that will tell me something.
Thanks for reading and your help.
Ed

Did you get your Salt test yet? When you do post full results including salt.

It might help if you can let us know your FC results for the past few days and how much liquid chlorine you added.

hello,
Just got my salt test in today and ran a whole series of tests to shoot back on here.

Chlorine 3
pH. - 7.2
FC -4
CC - 0.5
TC- 4.5
CH- 125
TA -70
CYA- 50
Salt. - 4600

I have added 1 gal of chlorine today, due to my readings had dropped to a 1 or a 2. And nothing else has been done. I turned off the swg so it is not producing, as when it is on it indicates low salt and check cell which I have already done and cleaned. I have not added salt in over 3 weeks maybe and that was when I was just moving in the house and previous owner instructed me that it needed more salt.

Hope to hear from you or anyone.

Thanks,
Ed

I believe the cell is dead. That salinity should be not too high but you could call Circupool to double check. Probably time for a new cell.

You can operate the pool as long as you like as long as you add chlorine every day based on the [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA]. Use pucks in a floater if you are going to be away for few days.

I would call Circupool and see what other cells can be used with your power system. An RJ45 would be a good fit.

Also the salt cell reads 2400

- - - Updated - - -

You can operate the pool as long as you like as long as you add chlorine every day based on the [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA]. Use pucks in a floater if you are going to be away for few days.

I would call Circupool and see what other cells can be used with your power system. An RJ45 would be a good fit.

Ok, thanks for that input.

Hello,
I wanted to drop a quick thank you post to all that gave me advice on getting my pool in order for my family to enjoy. Other than buying the tests kits that were recommended I have saved some $$ right away and the future of owning a pool. I was able to have the pool up and running for my daughters 8th birthday yesterday and I'd say the pool was enjoyed by family and friends of all ages. With everyone's help I know where my pool stands in the salt water cell situation and when I can afford a replacement I know there are many members talented and willing to help with any questions I may have. So thanks to all !

Thanks,
Ed

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.