Current levels with TF100 test kit

Enough to bring the PH down to 7. Run the returns to aerate and bring the PH back up. Repeat. Each cycle will lower TA by about 10. It will take time and a bunch if tries........ with lots of waiting. :)

Get your CYA up to 70 also.

This is a new kit so I forgot to ask if you were wiping the bottle real good ? New ones get static charged and the first few tests come back high TA.

Try it one more time just to be sure. Bottle goes completely upside down. Gently squeeze to let gravity make perfect repeatable drops. The tip gets wiped with each drop.

This is a new kit so I forgot to ask if you were wiping the bottle real good ? New ones get static charged and the first few tests come back high TA.

Try it one more time just to be sure. Bottle goes completely upside down. Gently squeeze to let gravity make perfect repeatable drops. The tip gets wiped with each drop.
I will try again tomorrow and report back.

Reactions: newdude and mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.