Curious about "What's new"

Fuldo

Silver Supporter
Nov 23, 2017
Port Orange, FL
Just curious about something. When going to "What's new", instead of showing a the full first page of threads it only shows ten followed by a "more" option. When picking "more" it lists the full page and duplicates the first ten, forcing the user to review the list again and find where they left-off. Is there a reason why it only shows ten instead of a whole page and why must it show the first ten again instead of the next group/page?

I've been wondering about "New Threads". When I click it, I see threads I've already seen. So it must not mean what I thought it meant.

I can't quote exact details as it's been awhile since this question has came up, but I can explain the bulk of things to give you the idea.

What's new works on time. It show's the latest content over the last XYZ hours regardless if you've read it or not. It shows the threads twice as it's actually a totally different search the "View More" option shows.

The New Posts option shows only posts that are NEW TO YOU. Once you've viewed it once it won't show again. It shows all new content since the last time you were online regardless how long that was.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.