CSI not adding up…

As a test you can find a set of logs that had a better CSI outcome and insert all those numbers in a new log to see if the CSI ends up like the one you're copying then just delete the log.
I have 4 different pools/hottubs in the app and both hottubs for sure are giving false CSIs. I have not compared the pools to the tfp online calculator I’ll do that next

Don’t leave fields blank. For salt simply put a 0 in if you don’t know. PoolMath will use a default value of 500ppm or so for calculations.
Maybe the temperature got changed to Celcius?
I thought of that too. I tried to toggle it because that has happened before and it won’t let me

I don't know but maybe for the heck of it restart the phone.
Are you using the app? Is it working for you?
Just tried it where I changed several levels only to see the CSI move around. When I reverted the CSIcame back to where it was.
I thought of that too. I tried to toggle it because that has happened before and it won’t let me
OK I did lots of trial and error. After everything I figured it is a glitch in the temp settings. It says ºF but its recording it in ºC.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
In case someone else is having the same issues as me I have figured it out. The app says its recording in ºF but its not its in ºC. I had to Log a new test result, scroll down to the bottom, select ºC and convert my hot tub or pool temp to ºC (just ask Siri she's fast at it lol). Any time I try to record in ºF it throws off my CSI. Maybe it's just me and my app.

Reactions: HermanTX and JamesW
Maybe your location changes the units to metric?
I think it all started when I added my husbands new cold tub. All my other devices are in °F but the cold tub is in °C. Maybe this somehow confused the app. I never had a problem with anything until a few months ago and the only change I can think of is the addition of the cold tub.

Reactions: JamesW
I see you mentioned 'waterwheel' in one of your posts. If that is the wheel similar to what comes with some Taylor test kits, it may be showing LSI not CSI. The 2 scales are different. Use CSI for pools.

It would probably be best to use F or C for all of the pools/tubs you have in PoolMath.