Critique my hot tub seat and depth dimensions

May 9, 2018
Oklahoma
Total depth from floor to water level is 45". Seat to water level is 20.5". Floor to seat is 24.5". I'm concerned that 24.5" from the floor to the seat is gonna leave feet dangling which doesn't sound very appealing to me.

Give me your thoughts on this.

Thanks!!!

I am no expert, but wanted to toss an idea out that I saw someone on here do recently. They actually did different heights for different areas of the spa. Good for people of different heights, but also nice if you get a little too warm and want more of your body to pop out.

I did multiple depth seats on a 7x7– one side at 12”, two at 18” and the final at 24”. On the 12 and 18 sides my feet don’t touch the floor but it’s not uncomfortable because of the buoyancy of the water. I’d build it identically if I did it again, the 12” side I end up using as a spa ledge of sorts laying down on with my head on the spa edge. I really need some sort of waterproof pillow for that ��

I did multiple depth seats on a 7x7– one side at 12”, two at 18” and the final at 24”. On the 12 and 18 sides my feet don’t touch the floor but it’s not uncomfortable because of the buoyancy of the water. I’d build it identically if I did it again, the 12” side I end up using as a spa ledge of sorts laying down on with my head on the spa edge. I really need some sort of waterproof pillow for that ��
Can you send pictures , wondering how you put the different levels together a5 corners

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.