Prosper, TX (DFW)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
This spring we got 2 of the bigger Costco pool noodles and both splitting at the seams. I was really thinking a dang $40 pool noodle would last a few years, no just a few months. I see them in tons of pools so I assume lots of people on here have them as well. Is your splitting as well and is it just cosmetic, or did it continue to split so it is not usable?

If I do have to return them, I'm sure Costco will return them just fine, but their pool floats are long gone as they clear space for Back-to-school-HallowThanksmas. Any other recommendations for nice pool floats?

Mine have lasted years. After about a year or two they've tended to to lose some of their form and become more 'bendy' and thin in places. But i still use a couple that i've probably had for 5 years, and another couple that i've had maybe 2 years. I would just take back for a refund if I were you.

We usually buy the Costco ones toward the end of the year. The one posted above on amazon have been amazing and last 2-3 years of hard use. For two seasons, Costco had strange spiral ones that didn’t hold up but they are back to the “dipped” ones.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.