Cost to resurface 13x19 ft pool in south Florida?

They did my pavers half ***. They also did my coping and it started to come loose a year later. They did a coworkers plaster and tile and tile was coming off the wall because they tiled over old tile and plaster looked sloppy. The only positive was that the owner stood by the work and fixed the problems but it was a hassle.

I'm getting my pool's tile and plaster redone by another company. They are starting Monday. I let you know how it goes. I am doing a pebble finish though. Not cheap. I'd rather pay for quality.

They did my pavers half ***. They also did my coping and it started to come loose a year later. They did a coworkers plaster and tile and tile was coming off the wall because they tiled over old tile and plaster looked sloppy. The only positive was that the owner stood by the work and fixed the problems but it was a hassle.

I'm getting my pool's tile and plaster redone by another company. They are starting Monday. I let you know how it goes. I am doing a pebble finish though. Not cheap. I'd rather pay for quality.

How much and how big is your pool?

I'm in Miami and close to redoing my pool surface which is now diamond brite and considering pebble tec. Please do post on your contractor and your experience, thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.