Cost to reroute electric

Millergirl

Oct 19, 2019
Texas
So we just found out that the electric line is too close to the water's edge, so we're probably going to have it rerouted as we don't have much wiggle room to change the location of the pool in our small yard. Does anyone have any idea of the cost to reroute the main electric line?

We had to do this in Charlotte with Duke Power. They did not charge us anything to run a new line and splice into the existing as they said the money they will make off the additional energy use from a pool will offset the cost of the move w/in 2-3 years. I think if I had to pay it would have been a few hundred dollars. Hope you have similar luck!

Reactions: Millergirl
We had to do this in Charlotte with Duke Power. They did not charge us anything to run a new line and splice into the existing as they said the money they will make off the additional energy use from a pool will offset the cost of the move w/in 2-3 years. I think if I had to pay it would have been a few hundred dollars. Hope you have similar luck!

Wow, I sure hope that's the case where we are!! Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.