Correct replacement motor

Jul 2, 2017
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I’m replacing the motor on my 1 HP Hayward Super 2 pump. Pump Model SP3007x10AZ. (The label on the motor itself is burnt to a crisp impossible to read). Shopping online at Inyo pools I want to make sure I buy the right voltage to match what I’m taking out

Below is the bad motor electrical.

1) I take it that I need a replacement motor with 115/230v. Yes?

2) Can I choose from any of these 115/230v motors? Hayward Super II SP3000 Series Parts - INYOPools.com

3) Can I/should I replace this with a variable speed motor?

4) Any other suggestions or tips about what I should replace at this time?
AE077481-F8B2-49CF-A1CC-86BF66C18B7A.jpeg

I would whole heartedly recommend the V Green VS motor as a replacement.. I bought this same exact motor and really love it.. :)

Call inyo and make sure it will fit your pump wet end.. Also get a salt or SCS seal and a rebuild kit for your pump..

Attachments

• Use-The-Right-Seal-For-Your-Pool-and-Spa-Pumps.pdf
    311.1 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: texasfin
I would whole heartedly recommend the V Green VS motor as a replacement.. I bought this same exact motor and really love it.. :)

Call inyo and make sure it will fit your pump wet end.. Also get a salt or SCS seal and a rebuild kit for your pump..
Alright thank you so much. Will ask inyo about V Green VS

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.