Corona, CA Pool Build

He does do good work but secretly I keep using him because he's so entertaining.

Here's been married 4 times and has 10 kids. He calls me Once (Spanish 11) and says I'm the son he never had. He's horrible with answering the phone and never shows up when he says he will... I've sworn I'll quit using him at least 10 times now but I keep coming back....I guess it's a family thing.

Every time I ask for a price he says "you can afford it" and walks away...

You don't want them stuccoing in this heat anyways. It'll crack too easily

Brian,

Looks like you have a new possible stucco contractor ;) I hear it's hard to get her to wear appropriate foot protection though so you may need to up your workman's comp....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Sign me up for your business “newsletter” and I’ll atuff your business card under everyone’s windshield in my HOA!!

Nice work....wish you’d move to Arizona ;)

Maybe when I'm ready to retire but my wife is sold on the East coast.

There sure are some nice parts of Arizona though. I have a good friend that is a custom builder in Gilbert... His last project was over 25 million!!!

Make her live through a Boston winter and she’ll never have those thoughts again...

$25M will surely get you a lot in AZ!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.