RRswimmer

Mar 23, 2022
No Cal
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello, we are in the process of building a pool. I’ve searched for threads looking for Cool Blue Pebble Sheen pools but haven’t seen much in that color with the luminous blue beads added. I’d pretty much decided I want the bright light blue water that I think the cool blue offers. However, I keep coming across Blue Surf and am liking it a lot. Does anyone have a Cool Blue pool photo they can post photo and/or let me know if they have been happy with it? Appreciate any input.
Also, this site has been a great resource! Thank you!

Here is a link to a thread that was made to show different plaster colors. I hope the one you are looking for is in it.

Reactions: RRswimmer
These photos were taken between 113:0-12:30 or so. The one w umbrellas was taken @ 4:00. The photos colors are untouched.
The sun-shelf is quite light in color. I love the colors throughout the day. I’ve had water for 2 weeks now and the water temperature is already 79 here in Shasta County. We’ve been having 80-90 degrees and the pool is warming nicely. (It will be 100-110 before too long)

I’m more than happy with how this pool/PebbleSheen turned out. Absolutely love, love, love it. If you have any questions, please let me know. Good luck!
(Please excuse our temporary construction fence.)F775A73C-91F2-4974-AF45-B803432F0C14.jpeg6499D6B4-AC7F-421E-B541-4944F7B0FDFF.jpegB67068AF-FB36-4EC7-A3EB-91C22AEADE02.jpegA150205F-0C37-4F7A-9069-DB8D14100D89.jpeg

Last edited:
PLEASE share these pics with the plaster info on the plaster show of thread we have going:

That looks awesome!!!

Could you post pics of your cool blue pebble sheen pool? Are you happy with the color?
Could you post pics of your cool blue pebble sheen pool? Are you happy with the color?
Hi there, did you scroll above and see the photos I posted? And yes, I absolutely love the color. It’s exactly what I wanted. Let me know if you have trouble viewing pics. I’ll check back.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hello, we are in the process of building a pool. I’ve searched for threads looking for Cool Blue Pebble Sheen pools but haven’t seen much in that color with the luminous blue beads added. I’d pretty much decided I want the bright light blue water that I think the cool blue offers. However, I keep coming across Blue Surf and am liking it a lot. Does anyone have a Cool Blue pool photo they can post photo and/or let me know if they have been happy with it? Appreciate any input.
Also, this site has been a great resource! Thank youCOOL BLUE WITH BEADS DOESNT DO MUCH I KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS IT. WE HABE BLUE SURF WITH REMODEL AND ABALONE SHELLS JUST STUNNING

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.