Converting to SWG with existing Hayward Automation

May 16, 2018
Houston, Texas
I have a Hayward Goldline Prologic that is currently controlling our pool, spa, and waterfall. I'm currently using liquid chlorine, and considering going to a swg setup. Will probably go with the t-cell 15 to keep everything Hayward. (25k gal plaster pool)

Which swg control panel would you guys recommend? Is there a kit somewhere that has everything I would need, or will I need to buy the individual components?

Any specific functionality or gadgets I should install during this conversion? I'm not up on what's available and need guidance. Have done some googling but I don't have a clear picture of how to integrate the new system with my existing system.

If you have ProLogic, you already have the controller. You just install the cell and plug it in to the board. Then, you enable the chlorinator in Configuration. See white plug and configuration in the following video.

Last edited:
Thank you, I had a feeling the system might be equipped for a swg but had not gotten in to the config. Using the older aquapod remote I was able to see the enable chlorination function. I assume there are instruction manuals available for install and programming, will search for them now.

Seems like a pretty simple install based on what I already have in place. Bit of plumbing and a couple of wire connections.

Basically, you just plug the cell in to the left of the control board. You can see the plug in the video. The female plug receiver is labeled CELL.

Then, you enable chlorinator and go to settings to set the percentages.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.