Construction completed - we love our new concrete pool - 8 months start to finish

Man, that's gorgeous. You did a great job blending it with your yard. Do you mind sharing the depths of your pool and the color of the surface?
Thank you!

The depth is 3' 6" in the shallow end which then slopes to a depth of 7' for the deep end. My shallow end extends for 12' then the slope is 14'. I wanted to give as much space for the shallow end since this is where most people will spend their time hanging out and playing games. Also didn't want a slope that was too steep and sudden that it could become a safety issue for new, young swimmers that lose their footing suddenly.

The surface of the pool is Wet Edge Primera Stone - Grigio Treasure. It's more of a gray color which gives off a nice blue hue water color.

Reactions: SC Shells
Amazing pool! The landscape and pergola are inspirational. Couldnt help noticing you didn't have any fancy pool studio "free trial" logos like my pictures did 😄 You spring for the monthly fee or did you find another way around?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.