Considering Reflections Mariner Blue

mmberard07

May 27, 2021
North Carolina
Hello all. Our pool construction has started and e are trying to figure out what water color we want...and as many of you know, it’s not easy. We had originally picked out a color in the Stonescapes Mini Pebble but realized that it may be too rough on our kids feet. We’ve moved to Quartzscapes (because it’s smoother) and like the Mariner Blue.

We would appreciate any feedback on Quartzscapes Mariner Blue or Quartzscapes Reflections Mariner Blue. Also, did anyone add additional glass/shells to this color?

Thanks much!

We are also looking at Quartscapes Mariner Blue reflections. Want something with a hint of turquoise but can't afford Puerto Rico zblend Aqua Cool Large, which is what we wanted. Looking at Mariner as a possible close color. Did you go with Mariner?

We haven't been able to see a Mariner in person. I've learned that pics are very hard to go by, so it mashes me hesitant to judge when I've seen one in person and the other only on screens. That being said, we loved the Quartzscapes Tropical Blue that we saw in person yesterday. It was very light but crisp and refreshing looking. I'll attach a pic even though it's not a great one. We don't want anything super blue so this was more of what we were looking for. The owner said not to freak out when it first starts to fill because ut will look light greenish, but it turns out beautiful. I really want to see a mariner in person but that's not looking likely, and I don't want to hold up our building process. 20210610_133128.jpg20210610_133128.jpg

The picture didn't show how light and clear it looked in person. They had the water feature on also, so the water was moving and not still. I'll try to upload my 2nd pic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210611-102100_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210611-102100_Gallery.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 18
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.