Connecting a Pentair IC15 to an Intelliconnect

teddyJbear

Mar 13, 2021
Roxbury
Has anyone here connected an Intelliconnect to a Pentair IC15 with full functionality (thru RS485)? I purchased the IC15 because my custom inground SPA is only 2k in size but I wanted a completed automated solution and monitoring. The intelliconnect was a breeze to install and setup with my pump, heater, and lights. However, I'm stuck on the Intellichlor IC15. The pool supply house said that it can be connected to Pentair controls but I don't see how. The instructions are all describing the IC20 and above models with the accessible power supply. My "above ground" model has a sealed power supply with one 120VAC plug. I don't just want to connect it to the same GFCI that the pump is on. I want to control it with the app so I can run the other functions. BUT I don't see an easy way to connect with RS485 wires. What am I missing?

To my knowledge the IC15 cannot be connected to an automation system like the other IC units.
I suggest you return it to the pool supply house and get an IC20.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.