Configuring a schedule with the MyDolphin Plus app

dschlic1

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 5, 2007
Valrico, FL
Does anyone know how to change the default standard cleaning cycle when creating a weekly schedule on the MyDolphin Plus app? When I configure an operation for a certain day of the week, say Friday, the only thing I can change is when the cycle starts. I can't change the type of cycle or the duration of the cycle.

It's not that sophisticated. It only runs whatever cycle and time was last set.

The App leaves A LOT to be desired unfortunately....I complained long ago that the App should at least tell you how much time is left in the current cleaning cycle but got *crickets* in response to multiple e-mails as well as posting it in a review on the App store. They make a solid mechanical product in terms of a cleaner but their App developers are terrible.

Perhaps. I played around with it. The schedule screen on my app has two tabs at the bottom, one labeled regular and the other advanced. On the regular tab there are three selections: everyday, every other day and every three days. When selecting one of them, the cycle type and cycle time are copied from the current cycle. On the advanced tab, there are individual selections one for each day of the week. When enabling a day, you get a regular 2 hour cycle regardless of the current cycle. The only setting is the start time. That is a real bummer.

BTW there are two different Dolphin apps: the regular and the Plus.

BTW there are two different Dolphin apps: the regular and the Plus.

Correct. The “Plus” App only works with newer power supplies that are WiFi enabled. Older power supplies that only have Bluetooth must use the regular MyDolphin App.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.