Confer Plastics 7200 Ladder - How Far Does it Sit Outside of Pool?

Ace302

Bronze Supporter
Jun 26, 2017
CA
I will be building a border around my 18' round Index pool soon and space is limited.
I plan to eventually upgrade to the Confer Plastics A-Frame 7200 ladder and want to make sure I allow enough room for it to sit outside of the pool and still be within the boarder.

Can anyone with this ladder tell me how far it sits from the pool (from the outside bottom of the pool to the front of the ladder at the ground)?
I would really appreciate this as it would really put my mind at ease when creating the dimensions of my border. Thanks!

id say 2feet min. my boarder is 3 ft and i actually have the ladder pushed in the pool some.
b0a281343f2d740a1e8ec8b8a7fcfe6e.jpg

I just upgraded to this ladder and I am wondering if its as wobbly for everyone else as it is for me? They have you put water into the legs on the side that is in the pool, but this thing is still very wobbly when going up it (its on a flat patio slab too). Did you put water in the other legs too that are outside of the pool? My husband wants to do this but then I fear that we would not be able to lift the ladder out at end of season....

freon did you use bungees in your photo?

It's still wobbly. I have water in the outside legs and have ratchet straps down to the bottom legs as well. There are some other modifications I may try this weekend. I don't think it will ever be rigid on this style pool because the walls are supposed to float back and forth.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.